Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Birthday Wishes in Catalunya

Yesterday was Cassandra's thirteenth birthday. We started off the day in our large apartment showing her the video I made and presenting the presents. In the noontime, we decided to go out to celebrate at Rosa Negra, an authentic Mexican restaurant. After that, we walked around and went in the famous Cathedral of the Sea. Once we got out, we had a choice to get a pastry from Bono's, home of the best chocolate cake, gelato, or a delicious cupcake. Cassandra had a chocolate muffin, my grandmother got pear mousse, my mom and dad got a raspberry pastry, Sofia got a raspberry and chocolate cupcake, and I got an apple and caramel cupcake topped with fluffy cream cheese, and nuts. After that, my grandmother, mom, Cassandra, and I, went to the movie theater to see Snow White and the Huntsman in English with Spanish subtitles. In Connecticut, we probably would have eaten at an Italian  restaurant called Olive Garden, spent dollars instead of euros for her present, and had a slice of cake rather than an award wining pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment