Blog Archive

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dogs in Barcelona by Sofia





There are many different types of dogs in the world, but this is about the dogs in Spain, so here it is. The dogs in Spain are cute, pretty, tiny, small, and unusual!  I'm serious about the unusual part because one time, my brother Nolan, screamed when there was a dog passing by, "HAHAHA, THAT DOG LOOKS FUNNY!"  And we laughed.  It was was a black and white dog but looked like it never cut its hair and looked beautiful at the same time!  My favorite dog was a Pug that even came up to us with a puppy-dog face.  When we left, he stood up and put one paw up and waved goodbye.  My least favorite dogs are the ones that try to hurt others.

We mostly see dogs at parks or walking on the streets.  Olivia's favorite dog was the Yorky because of how they are groomed and how they look.  Cassandra's favorite are the little tiny ones we see a lot.  My dad and brother like the Bulldogs and last but not least, my mother's.  My mother's favorite are the French Bulldogs.  We have seen so many French Bulldogs that we think that they are the favorite dogs in the area. And there's eve a restaurant named after them!

2 comments:

  1. I love this story, Sofia. Well-writtn and awesome pictures. I guess dogs are really popular in Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun story, Sofia. Thanks for telling us about the dogs in Spain. My favorite is the one in the center. EP

    ReplyDelete