Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Thoughts on London by Sofia

London was a lot of fun.  I had lots of the same food from places I went to.  My favorite part was the London Eye.  We had great views of the London Bridge and Big Ben.  It was a lot of fun.  They also had lots of double decker buses.  We also got a card that every time you use it, it'll be free in buses and subways.  They had lots of foods like Kindersorpresas.  Actualy they speak English it is Kindersurprise in England.  They also have a lot of telephone booths and we even got a picture of us in it.  We also went to some palaces.  I really liked it.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post about London. I am wondering what kind of food you get in the kindersurprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hollow and inside it is milk chocolate but I have probably mistaken because it has toys in it, and the kind of toy we got was well Nolan got a top that has four wings and then you spin it and it looks cool because it also has designs and i got a plane that I think I did not fold correctly so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. I thought maybe they were like Happy Meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah but egg shaped and no food inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing about London is the Eye, too. What a ride! I'm glad you have happy memories of Jolly Old England! Love, EP

    ReplyDelete