Blog Archive

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Walking and Positive Attitude Caps

We do a lot of walking without a car even on a day when we aren't going sightseeing. Just to go to the grocery store, we have to walk half a mile! We certainly have gotten the chance to do gym class! We walk about 3 miles a day! This may seem easy, but walking 3 miles in the winter every day is actually quite hard. Everyone has had a day where they forget their positive attitude cap. We just try not to let that person get in the way of our "move" and keep walking.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of walking! Just think what great shape you will all be in and all the fresh air you are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your concept of the positive attitude cap. I think everyone should wear one, and more often--myself included! Thanks for the reminder. Maybe you can get a little pedometer for yourself just to see how far you do walk in a day. You're all going to need new shoes when you get home! Love, EP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to walk around when I visit a new - or old! - city. It gives me a chance to "people watch" and to get to know something about the city. When I am in New York, I am always surprised at how many different types of places there are; you can walk in one neighborhood that is filled with fancy stores, and a few blocks away will be a neighborhood that is filled with florist shops? Is it like that in Barcelona?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Grandma, Ms. Elaine, and Mrs. LaMattina! I think we are getting lots of excersize as well. A pedometer sounds like a really good idea! I'll have to find where to get one!:) My shoes are already wearing out! Spain has many different places too! One minute you see a 5 star hotel then the next you're passing by McDonald's!

    ReplyDelete