Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

University Cats in Barcelona by Sofia

The cats at the University of Barcelona are very sweet.  My favorite one has black spots and is white and may have a kitten.  I think someone who works at the university has a job taking care of the cats.  The cats have their own place to sleep in or hang out at the back of the university.  There are at least 15 cats. Some cats live in front of the university.  I believe I might actually name them (just to keep track of all of them)!  I enjoy when they go in the front because usually we get good pictures because they're in the flowers and gardens and it looks very cute!

I Would Name This One "Night"
I Would Name This One "Sparta"


I Would Name This One "Oreo"

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sofia. I love the way you framed Oreo with the foliage. You are a good photographer as well as cat namer! Love, EP

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to find out about the dogs in Spain and now cats! What fun! Love your name choices, especially Oreo.

    ReplyDelete