Blog Archive

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Having Company in Spain by Sofia

This is about having company in Spain, so here it is:  Having company in Spain is like a redo of almost the same things you've already been to.  This is my first time having company, but we still have three more people coming.  Right now, my uncle Ivan is here with his girlfriend, Megan.  I especially like the places we have been to, which are Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell and more.  They are very famous places.  Uncle Ivan and Megan must have enjoyed the whole thing!  Having company in Spain is like a sleepover! 

My favorite moment was when we went inside the La Caixa Forum exhibit.  It was my favorite moment because you would think it's a haunted house but it's actually not scary.  I especially like the part where somebody turns on the light and what the people on the other side see is a dead man but that's the only part that may be scary.  My second favorite part was when the floor was like a checkerboard, a little soft and three checkerboard seats, purple lights, and a wall like a spinning, optical illusion.  Even one part was like a hallway and it was all made of cardboard. I think my uncle Ivan and Megan probably enjoyed it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all saw some awesome things! Very nicely written, Sofia.

    ReplyDelete