Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Raven: A Poem About Ravens at the Tower of London

Raven
By Sofia

People see me in different 
places.  Sometimes you
can't see me, sometimes
you can see me very well
but if you spot me, I'll probably 
say hello.  you'll see me 
at the tower of London.  

My favorite smell is the 
smell of the trees at the tower
of London.  I actually collected 
different kids of leaves.

You can hear me probably
once a minute.  Some 
people come right up to
me but I don't mind.  My
favorite taste is the taste 
of seeds  I think they are 
delicious!  I am covered 
in feathers!! I'm not that
steady. 








4 comments:

  1. Love it, Sofia. Liked the internal rhyme of trees, leaves, and seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem. It's very very true! Love it, see you in June.

    ReplyDelete