Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where to Live When You Want to Live Everywhere

Spain is a very convenient place to live. You can travel around to other countries in Europe. If you are planning to go somewhere out of the country often I recommend that you choose to live in a city close to it. If you are planning to travel out of your city then you probably should go online and do some research about it. You would be suprised  with the different culture of where you're visiting. However, traveling with a big family can be chatotic. Today is our first day in London. Packing can be nerve wrecking and with all that bus driving, walking, and plane riding my family and I have had a long day.  I could tell it was hard for my parents because they kept looking back to see if they had everybody.  If you have time to see your destination the day you arrive you probably should go for a walk and see what is near you.

2 comments:

  1. Traveling can be stressful, especially the "getting there" part, but now that you are settled in, I know you will enjoy London. It's so great to be able to read your posts and especially, to see you on Skype which is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandma. I'm happy to see that you like my posts! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Skype!

    ReplyDelete