Blog Archive

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Muggle Tour

     The Muggle Tour was a great experience for us four (my mom, Cassandra, Sofia, and I).  It was informative, really fun, and had many interesting  places where Harry Potter was being filmed or J.K. Rowling was inspired.
     The Muggle Tour had a lot of information  about Harry Potter. Who would have known that the Black family were named after constellations in the sky? Even if your a huge Harry Potter geek like I am you will learn something on this tour.
     On this tour nobody got bored. We did many fun things. The tour guide even painted on a Harry Potter scar for anybody who wanted one!  The tour had house sorting (I was sorted into Ravenclaw), scar painting, game suggestions, and wands that were given out at the end!
     The Muggle Tour had a lot of interesting places where the movie was being filmed or the author was inspired. There was even Sirius Black's house (Harry's godfather's house) I couldn't believe how J.K.Rowling could take so much inspiration from each  stop. The tour showed inspiration for Knockturn Alley, inspiration Diagon Alley, Diagon Alley, The Ministry of Magic, the bridge that broke in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, and Sirius Black's house!
Sirius Black's House

  


3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Gramma would have loved this tour. You guys are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    I really like this post; it was informative and entertaining. When I read what you wrote, it made me want to go on the tour myself! I also wanted to tell you that I liked your post on the painting you chose. Your personality shown through in your writing, so not only did I learn something about the painting, but I think I learned something about you, too. Good job!
    Mrs. LaMattina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. LaMattina and Grandma! Olivia's glad you like her posts! Ha ha ha!
    -Olivia

    ReplyDelete