Blog Archive

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm a fortunate man.  I'm a family man.  And I'm a 2012 Fulbright Scholar to Spain.  From January to July, I will be teaching at the University of Barcelona and the Autonomous University of Barcelona.  But I'm not going alone.  I'll be moving to this wonderful city along with my loving wife, Kristin, and my four energetic, curious, and "unique" children: Nolan, 3; Sofia, 7; Olivia, 11; and Cassandra, 12.

This blog is intended to give insight into our experiences.  By the end of our journey, we hope to give a snapshot of what it is like to be a part of the Fulbright program and what it is like to relocate and travel to and throughout Spain and Europe with a large family. 

Disclaimer: This site is not part of the Department of State website, nor is it representative of the views of the Fulbright program, nor the United States Coast Guard Academy, where I teach.  The views expressed in this blog are mine (and my family's) alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment